Terms and Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all exhibitors, visitors or users of this website. Please read these Terms and Conditions very carefully before registering for, or using, the Iran Virtual Expo website, platform, or mobile applications. These Terms and Conditions are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Iran Virtual Expo. By registering on Iran Virtual Expo website, platform, or mobile applications you accept this Agreement (Terms and Conditions); agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and have entered into a binding agreement between you and Iran Virtual Expo.
This platform, website, and mobile applications and any other site powered by Iran Virtual Expo (collectively the “Site”) and its content (“Content”) may only be accessed in accordance with this agreement. Any violation of the copyright in the content or these terms and conditions may be enforced by Iran Virtual Expo or the copyright owner to the fullest extent allowed by law.
1. The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on the website belong to Iran Virtual Expo or other third parties. Users should not use these without our prior written permission or the permission of the relevant third party.
2. The copyright in all materials on the website belongs to Iran Virtual Expo, or our content and technology providers and the user may download or print extracts of the website for personal use only. The user shall not make any other use of the material on the website without our prior written consent.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Iran Virtual Expo may terminate or restrict your account (permanently or temporarily) at any time if you violate the Terms and Conditions of the website, platform, or the mobile applications. You acknowledge and agree that if Iran Virtual Expo disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account, and the content of any communications you previously had with the suppliers or buyers.
4. Iran Virtual Expo does not charge for access using its mobile application, video calls, and text messages; however, your carrier rates such as fees for text messaging and data charges will apply. You hereby acknowledge, agree, and provide consent for users to sync any device with your information.
6. You understand that all information (such as catalogues, data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such materials originated.
7. Iran Virtual Expo have made every effort to ensure that all information on the platform, website, and the mobile applications is accurate, however, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of such information. All users should therefore take appropriate action to verify such information. We expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage occasioned by the user’s reliance on any information or advice included in the platform, website, and the mobile applications.
8. Iran Virtual Expo does not guarantee that the website, platform, and mobile applications service will be uninterrupted or error free. Iran Virtual Expo does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through the platform, website, and the mobile applications.
9. We expressly disclaim any liability in connection with any third-party websites that are accessible through our platform, website, and the mobile applications and we do not endorse or recommend the contents of any such sites.
10. The use of the platform, website, and the mobile applications and any dispute arising from its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with Iranian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Iranian courts.
11. Users of the Site may post comments, reviews, and other materials and submit suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided, the materials do not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that Iran Virtual Expo and Company shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material. The user agrees to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. Iran Virtual Expo and Company have the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit, or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users.
12. If you post content or submit material, unless such content or material submittal is subject to separate terms and conditions, Iran Virtual Expo shall own such content and material and you hereby assign any rights in such content and material to Iran Virtual Expo. In the event ownership in the content or material cannot be granted to Iran Virtual Expo, you grant Iran Virtual Expo and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant Iran Virtual Expo, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your name and/or username in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party.
13. Iran Virtual Expo may retain and use, information collected in your use of the service, provided such information does not individually identify you.
14. Iran Virtual Expo does not knowingly collect any information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to Iran Virtual Expo. If Iran Virtual Expo discovers that a person under the age of 18 has provided Iran Virtual Expo with any personal information, Iran Virtual Expo will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such person’s personal information from all Iran Virtual Expo.systems.
15. Iran Virtual Expo merely provides the platform for suppliers and buyers to meet and discuss their areas of mutual interest. Iran Virtual Expo is not responsible for any further agreement or conflict between the parties.
16. By participating in the Virtual Event you acknowledge and agree to grant Iran Virtual Expo the right at the Event to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to Iran Virtual Expo includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
17. You acknowledge and agree that Virtual Event, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time.