Post Iran-Africa Event Report
Post Iran-Turkey Event Report on Road Transport Problems
Iran-Turkey Webinar on Road Transport Problems
Business Meeting Spain – Iran (B2B Business Virtual Roundtables)
Iran & Tehran Chambers of Commerce in collaboration with Iran – Spain joint Chamber of Commerce has organized a B2B Meeting to boost Iranian & Spanish business relationship.click on the link below to apply for the event https://iranvirtualexpo.com/b2b/spain/
Call status: Open
Registration dates: From 05/27/2021 to 06/07/2021
Celebration dates: 06/16/2021
Iran & Tehran Chambers of Commerce in collaboration with Iran – Spain joint Chamber of Commerce has organized a B2B Meeting Spain – Iran in virtual format with the aim of bringing Spanish companies closer to the reality of the market and the business opportunities that, despite the circumstances derived from COVID-19, they continue to exist in Iran.
SOME MARKET DATA:
- Iran is a country in Western Asia. Comprising a land area of 1,648,195 km2 (636,372 sq mi), it is the second largest country in the Middle East and the 17th largest in the world. With an attractive business environment for investment, and having considerable potentials and advantages such as strategic geopolitical situation, climate diversity, economic advantages, energy security and domestic and regional markets, Iran is one of the best choices for your investment.
- Iran ranks the world 18th with over 80 mn population and is the second most populous country in the Middle East. There are large middle classes with increased income distribution equality and changing consumption patterns, with annual household net expenditure increasing rapidly.
- Surrounded by the consuming countries, which lack the sufficient infrastructures for industrial development, Iran can hold the main part in importing required goods. Additionally, Iran plays a key role since being as a linking chain of North to South and East to West for the transit of goods, swaps (oil swap) and connectivity to international electricity transmission networks.
Iran Economic Advantages
- Rich in Natural Resources.
- Labor-Rich Economy
- Young and Educated Population
- Large Domestic Market
- The Middle East market as a Prime Market Opportunity for Iran’s Non-Oil Exports
- Developed Infrastructure in Transportation, Telecommunications and Energy
- Strategic Location, surrounded by 15 Land and Sea Neighbors, Serve as a Lucrative Trade and Transit Route in Both North-South and East-west Directions
- Tax Exemptions and Incentives
- 4th Oil Producer in the World
- 2nd Gas Reserves in the World
- One of the Top Producers of Zinc, Lead, Cobalt, Aluminum, Manganese and Copper in the World.
New fields of Investment Opportunities & Priorities
- Setting up the rating agencies
- Establishing foreign financial institutions
- Establishing Clusters for Export, Trademarks in agricultural products
- Development of at least 54 Rural Business Clusters.
- Construction and Operation of 98 Rural Industrial Area
- Development of modern irrigation methods
- Development of fisheries and fish farming in cages.
- Water desalination and Sewage.
- Urban wastewater system network, recycling and management of waste and sewage.
- New petrochemical products.
- Construction of power plants with efficiency of 55% to 60%.
- PPP Projects.
- Renewable Energy.
- Electronic trading.
- ICT infrastructure development in rural area.
- Knowledge-based companies (start-up’s).
- Urban and suburban rail transport.
- New small ports.
- Exploration, production and utilization of oil and gas fields.
Additional information on the Iran market:
Check out Iran Virtual Expo social media for the latest news: